Whole Life Insurance in Marion, North Carolina
Whole Life Insurance In Marion, North Carolina
Help at every step of the way. Call (888) 525-8019.
WHAT IS WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE IN Marion?
Product features and benefits in Marion: in Marion, North Carolina
Product features and benefits
InnovativeLife SP I
InnovativeLife SP II
Death benefit amounts as low as $2,500
17—49 and 50—85
Guaranteed renewable for life
Single premium payment
Level premium payments, so out-of-pocket costs never change
Death benefit guaranteed not to change
Long-term cash value buildup
Access to your policy’s cash value through loans
Riders to enhance your policy
Automatic premium loan provision
Protects for your entire lifetime, rather than for a defined number of years
Face amounts as low as $30,000
Avoids the delay and expense of probate, in most cases
Death benefits are generally tax-free to your named beneficiaries
Lasting protection in Marion, North Carolina
- Pay for final expenses.
- Supplement income/retirement.
- Pay off debt.
- Fund a college education.
- Create an emergency fund.
- Pay for medical bills.
- Leave an inheritance to children or grandchildren.
How do I know if I’m eligible? Marion, North Carolina
- The first step in getting whole life insurance coverage is completing an application.
- Next, our underwriters will review your medical history to determine if your application is acceptable, and to identify your risk classification.
- You may need to complete a medical exam.
- Your premium amount will be determined by the amount of insurance coverage you request, plus your age, gender and risk classification.
Customize your policy with optional riders* in Marion, North Carolina
*Riders may be subject to underwriting and availability. See agent for complete description and rules of each rider and benefit, including limitations and exclusions.